Wednesday, January 30, 2008

"How can I use iGoogle to support my learning at QA?"


1. Reminders: With iGoogle i can keep track of all my to-dos and remind myself of upcoming tests and quizzes.

2. Studies: With intergrated dictionaries and thesaurus' you can ask it anything. They even have daily spanish words! Pictures and stories can keep you up-to-date with new info.

3. Homework: Sometimes i need to kno the meaning of a word and then all i have to do is go on iGoogle and ask it the word. Easy as that!

4. News: News is automatically sent at least once a day. This keeps us up-to-date on whats going on in the world. It is great to get daily pictures too!

5. Communication: With iGoogle i can see all my friends blogs and see whats going on, especially when im absent. This will improve my know-how, and i can keep organized and stay along.

Overall, it is a GREAT program! I hope you use it too!

1 comment:

Ana Santos said...

I love my iGoogle page, too. It is like having a well organized work table with everything that is most useful and interesting to you at your fingertips.